- Country Terrine with Espelette Pepper
- Rabbit Terrine with Prunes
- Country Terrine with Chestnuts
- Country Terrine with Ceps
- Duck Terrine with Orange
- Turkey Terrine with Armagnac
- Rabbit Terrine with Thyme
Selection of recipes ideas
As a starter with a salad and/or some pickles.
You can enjoy it simply over a slice of bread.
Spread: on a sandwich to take away or on toasts as appetizers.
In roasted meat Wellington recipes: a layer of either pâté or mousse between the meat and the puff pastry, and your dish will be even tastier.