A family history

1950

Arrival in Aixe sur Vienne, in western France, with the creation of a butchery-charcuterie by André Arnaud.

1969

Creation of a charcuterie/cannery by Jean-Pierre Arnaud, André Arnaud’s son.

2002

Arrival of Pierre Arnaud, Jean-Pierre Arnaud’s son, to keep that craftsmanship know-how.


Quality certifications

2004

Obtaining of the  BRC certification.

2006

Obtaining of the IFS certification.

2011

ISO 22000 certification.


Permanent adaptations

Since 1980

Arnaud creates a production plant specialised in the manufacturing of pâtés in glass jars.
Since then, the company makes regular investments in innovation in order to meet
the quality requirements of both the agri-food-sector and the customer demands.

2015

Logo and labels marketing makeover
combining both tradition and modernity,
a reassuring evolution of a brand
which has gone well beyond half a century.

ARNAUD-LOGO-HD

A new logo that testifies to this heritage.